Montag, 4. Juli 2011

Conflict

At the moment I'm feeling like there's a conflict between my heart and my hat. There's girl, let's call her K., and I can't get her out of my mind, but I don't know if I really love her. Heart says yes, hat says maybe. What can I do?
___________________________________________________________________________
And now my song for today. I was inspired by Michael Jackson's "They don't care about us". It's a song that I liked very much before, but the last time, I forgot it and today, while I was searching for a song, I found it again in my lib. The text is so impressive, it tells you all about how the government deals with criminals or poor people.
I like texts which try to show problems and other important themes in it.
So thumbs up for "They don't care about us"!!! :)
JPS

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen