Hello guys, I'm back from Sweden. It was a great time, but one thing (or one person ;) ) was missing.
We had a small house pretty close to Harefjord. It was just 15 m away from the water, so I had a nice chance to go swimming almost every day. But we didn't just spend our time on swimming, we were also driving around with canoes or a motorboat and one day we made a trip to Gothenburg.
_______________________________________________________________
My Mrs. Sunshine, today was a wonderful day. As you was looking into my eyes, I just felt unbelievable great, and as we were kissing, I just forgot everything all around us! All the voices in my head are calling your name. I love you! :* ♥ Forever yours.
JPS
ich weiß..aber wenigstens habe ich es versucht...ich habe viele dinge versucht...vll sieht du dieses auch mal in meinen Texten von gestern heute und den nächten Tagen....vll denkst du dir da auch was bei..:)vll merkst du was...:)
AntwortenLöschen