This time I found a good song while I was watching TV this morning. There was an advertisement for a camera (I don't tell you which one because this is not an advertisement, but you may know the spot about the turtle express (; ). It's "Welcome Home" by Radical Face. I like this song since the first time I saw this spot, and after a long time of searching, I found it today on youtube, and went straight online to iTunes to buy this fucking good song. It's not really the style I prefer, but it's one of those songs you can't ignore.
_____________________________________________________________
My sweetheart, I'm smiling all day just because I'm thinking of you and if I'm sad for a few moments, somebody should just call your name and I get better in less than a second. I love you ♥
I'm the turtle express! ;)
JPS
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen