First of all I should tell you something:
This week somebody asked me if the songs I choose should show my feelings. Now I want to answer this question for everyone, so you won't think wrong about me.
Most of the songs I write about aren't chosen to show my feelings, but some of them, for example "Only Exception" (it was chosen for a very special girl (Kim♥)).
_____________________________________________________________
A few days ago I started learning Adeles "Rolling In The Deep" on my guitar, and today I was looking for it on Youtube to play it with the real song as my background, and the first thing I found was the cover version of Maddi Jane.
Maybe it's just my opinion and you don't think so, but I think her version is much better than the one of Adele.
Please give me your opinion as a comment or vote for it on top of my blog.
_____________________________________________________________
I love you ♥
JPS
Nobody is better than Adele.... But Maddi Jane is very good too. I love her voice but Adele is the best in this song...
AntwortenLöschen--------------------
And sweetheart? I love you :*
nein die ist Lila :D :P fang nicht schon wieder damit an :D
AntwortenLöschen