Where?
Elfenbein, Herford
When?
October 8th, 7.30 pm (entry 7 pm)
Who?
7 different bands, the names will follow later
If you want to come, just do it! :) It costs 3€. Hope to see you all.
_______________________________________________________________
Now we know which version of "Rolling In The Deep" better.
And the winner is.....................
Adele (with 66% of all votes)
So you don't have the same opinion as me.
_______________________________________________________________
My song for today is "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy. I loved this song a long time ago but I never knew its name and so I forgot it after a while. But a few weeks ago, we were driving around in our car and they played this song on the radio. And after the song they said the name and I took my phone and noticed it.
So, give thumbs up for Puff Daddy. :D
_______________________________________________________________
Kim, my diamond, I love you sooo much! :* Next weekend is going to be great with you, but also with T., D., A. and J.
JPS
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen